It is our belief that every child has a GREATNESS to be discovered and cultivated. We focus our efforts on helping children understand that they each have a unique life path leading to their individual GREATNESS.
The Academy Way follows these Five Paths:
- Path 1) Wilson Structured Literacy
- Path 2) Interactive and Multi-Sensory Learning Environment
- Path 3) Real-Life Application
- Path 4) Entrepreneurial Experience
- Path 5) Socially-Emotional Nurturing Environment
The Academy Way is to focus our time on the strengths of our students, not their weaknesses. We help our children understand who they are, what their strengths are, and how to minimize their weaknesses. This is what we believe will prove of most value to them in real-life. Our schools embrace movement, love of the outdoors, encourages discussion, exploration and creation, and teaches kids that failures are amazing opportunities to learn, grow and accomplish something remarkable. This is The Academy Way.